Effective Date 3/01/2022
Not Your Average Gun Girls LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”), hereinafter referred to as Not Your Average Gun Girls, operates https://www.notyouraveragegungirls.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information (as defined below) we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
Account Registration. We may collect your name and contact information when you create an account. We may also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account. The purpose for collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to provide account related functionalities to our users. Accounts can be used for easy checkout and to save your preferences and transaction history.
E-mail Interconnectivity. If you receive e-mail from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases. The purpose for collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we may collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, to reply. The purpose for collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to receive and act upon your feedback or issues.
Mailing List. If you sign up for our mailing list we collect your name and e-mail address. The purpose of collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to share information about our site, products or services.
Order Placement. When you place an order, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and payment information (e.g., credit card number). The purpose of collection and use of this data is that we use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
Partner Promotion. We collect information that you may choose to provide as part of a co-branded promotion with another company. The purpose of collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to fulfill our promotions.
Sweepstakes or contests. When you choose to participate in a sweepstakes or contest, we collect information about you, which includes contact information to notify you if you are selected. The purpose of collection and use of this data is that we have a business need to operate the contest or sweepstakes. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about those that enter our sweepstakes, and we have a business interest in complying with those laws.
Mobile Devices. We may collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our Site. The purposes of collection and use of this data are that we have a business need to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.
Website interactions. We use technology to discover how you interact with our Site (e.g., session replay). This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser. The purposes of collection and use of this data are that we have a business need to understand how you interact with our Site to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a business need to detect and prevent fraud.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, or publicly available sources.
We use certain web analytics services, including WordPress analytics and third-party services such as Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Site. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on both an individual and aggregated basis. By automatically analyzing and categorizing information such as the location (based on IP address) as well as the behavior and devices of visitors to our Site (using cookies), we are able to gain a better understanding of what our users want (in terms of the content of our Site and our products), how to improve our Site and how to advertise and market our services to them. For further information about how Google may use data it collects through the Site you may click here. You also may choose to install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to opt out of Google Analytics data collection.
USE AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information that we collect on our behalf in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our Site.
- To provide products and services.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To conduct analytics.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, opportunities, or other requests.
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our content, products, services, sales, or promotions.
- To run targeted social media advertisements and / or create lookalike audiences for advertisements.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information as we have a business need in maintaining your information after your transaction is complete so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our need to conduct our business.
Our online store is hosted on WordPress and utilizes WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Public. Our Site may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer our Site, conduct surveys, provide technical support, other administrative functions, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
Our Site may include features that are designed to permit interactions that you initiate between our Site and third-party websites or services, including third-party social networks (collectively, “Social Features”). For example, you may be able to “like” or “share” content from our site on other websites or services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- California Do Not Track Disclosure. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on a Do Not Track signal in their browser, the browser sends a message to the website requesting that they do not track the user.
- Promotional E-mails. You may choose to provide us with your e-mail address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters which may contain surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. We have a no spam policy and you can stop receiving promotional e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of personal information, then we may no longer be able to provide you services. In some cases, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent if the law permits or requires us to do so, or if we are unable to adequately verify your identity. You may revoke consent to processing (where such processing is based upon consent) by contacting us at the address described below.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, no company, including WordPress, can guarantee the security of your personal information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Our site does permit you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Collection of Information from Children. We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children, and our Site and services are directed towards a general audience and are not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13 or minors otherwise defined in local law or regulation without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that someone under 13 has provided personal information through our Site, we will use reasonable efforts to remove that information from our databases.
To get in touch with us about any other privacy requests, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Re: Privacy Concerns) or in writing at:
Not Your Average Gun Girls LLC
1914 Skillman St Ste 110 #174
Dallas, TX 75206
Attn: Privacy Officer
Last Updated: 3/1/2022